Instant, sugar free drink without artificial colors, aromas and preservatives, enriched with vitamin C. Mixing sachet with 1.5L of water. Refreshing drink made with InStick powder contains no sugar and is only 2kcal per 100ml.
INSTICK Beverage Powder key features
- sugar-free instant beverage powder.
- vegan instant beverage powder.
- naturally gluten and lactose free.
- recommended by nutritionists as part of a diet plan.
- can be mixed with both still and carbonated water.
- delicious sugar-free alternative to conventional lemonades and juices.
- ideal companion for on the go because it packs small and is lightweight.
- inexpensive alternative to conventional drinks.
- easy to prepare and available in a huge variety.
- can be used in many ways (baking, cooking, as a flavoring agent for yoghurt or quark, for water ice).
- made in Germany.
INSTICK - JUST ADD WATER!
INSTICK as a stick in size S perfect for on the go! Whether at school, university, at work, doing sports or traveling - INSTICK can be mixed quickly and easily and conjures up a delicious, sugar-free soft drink for you in no time.
InStick Extracts Royal Boss - Mix powder for the preparation of a cinnamon-flavored drink with acerola and rooibos extract 13%, no added sugar and no energy value with sweeteners
Net weight: 18g (12 x 1.5g) (1 sachet to be diluted in 0.5l of water)
Average nutritional values in 100ml of ready drink prepared according to the proportion of 1 sachet of powder + 0.5L of water: energy value 1kcal / 6kJ, 0g fat (including 0g saturated fat), 0g carbohydrates (including 0g sugars), 0g protein, 0g salt, vitamin C 6.0mg.
Ingredients: acerola and lemon powder (including maltodextrin), rooibos extract (including maltodextrin), citric acid, natural cinnamon flavor, stabilizer gum arabic, sweetener sucralose and steviol glycosides.
Storage: store in a dry and cool place in a tightly closed container, protect from moisture
Preparation: Dissolve the sachet in 0.5L of water, shake. For a more delicate taste, dissolve in more water (up to 1.5 liters)